Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Enough Already

There's a new blog in the county I live in called Greener Loudoun. They have a section on Children and Nature issues, and include a post that Rich Louv will be in Reston Virginia next week.
I had to laugh as the first comment on the post is the ever-appearing Michael Vendeman essay that responds to Rich's book.

Enough already.

I have posted on Mike Vandeman and his arguments in the past. I do not know him, and have never met him. I'm not going to get into the merits or weaknesses of his essay, but will instead say if he continues to spray them all over the internet, as comments to others' posts on or about Rich Louv, it only cheapens his arguments and really seems no different than spam. A quick Google of "Mike Vandeman" and Louv to see how widespread this is.

You made you point, now chill.